Information we may collect about you
You are free to browse our website without disclosing any personal information to us.
When you access the site, or contact us, or when you register with us or purchase products from us, we may collect and process the following information:
1. Personal information about you and your family that you provide when you contact us or register and shop with us. This includes your name and title, your billing address, delivery address, the names, age and gender of your children, company details (if any) and contact information such as your telephone number and email address;
2. Information when you respond to offers or complete surveys that we may ask you about and which we use for research purposes although you do not have to respond to them;
3. Information we may collect about your visits to our website and any emails or calls you make to us. We may monitor these for the purposes of quality control and to improve the service we offer. The technical data we collect includes the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information to our site, browser and operating system details, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) details, products you viewed or searched for, webpage interaction information, browsing methods and any phone number or email address you use to contact us;
4. Information about you that we may receive from other sources. We work closely with business partners (including, for example, those providing technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies) and we may receive information about you from them.
Security and the processing of your personal information
Here at Izmi / Cheeky Rascals we understand that security is an important concern for you when purchasing on-line. Information you give us will be stored securely on our systems and we use sophisticated technology to ensure that all your personal and payment details remain confidential.
Cheeky Rascals complies fully with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation. Our security technologies and procedures are regularly reviewed to ensure that they are up to date and effective.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to our website. Any transmission is at your own risk and you should ensure that any payment transactions you make are made in a secure environment. We recommend that you keep confidential any personal security codes and passwords, and comply with any instructions that we may give you in order to keep such details confidential and safe.
We may use information about you in the following ways:
1. To improve our products, services and website, and ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner;
2. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, and which we feel may interest you where you have asked or consented to be contacted for such purposes;
3. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
4. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
5. To notify you about changes to our products and services;
6. For our own market research purposes (for example to invite you to provide us with feedback on our products and services);
7. To administer our site and for internal operations including trouble-shooting, security purposes, data analysis, testing and statistical survey purposes.
If you do not want us to use your personal or company contact data for our marketing purposes or to send you details about special offers, third parties or other information which we think may be of interest to you, please contact us or tick the relevant box when we collect your data.
Disclosing your information
We may disclose your personal data to third parties if:
We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce our terms and conditions, or to protect our rights and property or our safety and that of our customers and third parties. This includes exchanging information with other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If Izmi / Cheeky Rascals Limited is involved in a sale or purchase of a business or assets, in which case personal data about its customers may need to be disclosed to the buyer or seller.
Your rights and control of your information
You have the right to, at any time:
Access the information we hold about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a small fee to cover our costs;
1. Ask for your information to be corrected or updated;
2. Ask us to remove your information from our records;
3. Tell us if you do not want us to use your information for our own direct marketing purposes. We expressly do not pass your personal data on to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
4. To do this, you can tick the appropriate box on the form(s) we use to collect your information or by contacting us via the Contact Us tab on the website.
Our website may contain links to and from the websites of our business partners and other third party sites of interest over which we have no direct control. If you follow a link to any of these websites, you will have left our site and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should check the sites carefully before you submit any personal data to them.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Cheeky Rascals Ltd with registered company number 03933118 and with trading address Stone Barn, The Brows, Farnham Road, Liss, Hampshire, GU33 6JG, United Kingdom.